- Splash pad for scheduled use only.
- All children must have adult supervision at all times.
- All participants must conduct themselves in a courteous, safe and
- family-oriented manner.
- Swim suits and / or appropriate attire must be worn at all times.
- Food and glass containers are not permitted on splash pad.
- Climbing on splash pad features is strictly prohibited.
- No pets allowed on splash pad.
- Swim diapers are required for all children under 4 years old.
- Roughhousing or violent play is prohibited.
- Be mindful of inclement weather. Remember “lightning kills’. Pad shall be vacated at first sound of thunder.
Please report any problems or concerns to Boris Brandon: 662-662-822-9904.
To reserve the splash pad visit the website or call 662-332-0488.