The park is open year round. Park attendant present from 8 am - 5 pm. Park gate will be closed from 7 pm to 8 am, with keypad entrance after hours.
Occasionally the park will be closed indefinitely during high water events. This occurs when the MIssissippi River stage reaches 46.0 feet on the Greenville gauge.
- Boat Ramp
- Unsheltered picnic tables
- Soccer court
- Disc golf course
- Volleyball court and horseshoe pits
- 35 foot observation tower
Pay fee for:
- Tent camping and RV sites (See Camping & RV Info)
- ATV trail: ($5.00 per day) and helmet rental ($3.00 per use)
- Sheltered picnic table ($15.00 per day per covered table)
- Large pavilion ($100.00 reserved for the whole day)